Project Name: Crown Condominiums
Developer: IN8 Developments
Architect: SRM Architects
Address: 223 Princess St, Kingston
Intersection: Princess St & Montreal St, Kingston.
Number of Storeys: 9
Total Number of Units: 182
Est. Occupancy: Early 2024
Crown Condos in Kingston is a new condo development by IN8 Developments currently in preconstruction at 223 Princess Street, Kingston. Crown Condos in Kingston has a total of 182 units.
Surrounded by shopping, restaurants, and movies, you’ll feel like a king or queen. Kingston’s condo residents also has easy access to see the St. Lawrence waterfront for culture, festivals, scenic hikes, and cycling. Crown Condos has a Walk Score of 95 and is situated in Kingston’s desirable downtown core.
- Near Perfect Walk Score of 95 out of 10
- Bike Score of 78 out of 100
- Pedestrian lane connecting Queen Street to Princess Street
- 10 minute to the water
- Hundred of Shops & Cafés
- Metro, LCBO, and Memorial Centre Farmers Market
- Students may choose from Queen’s University, Academy of Learning College and many more
- 9 minute walk to Queen’s University
- Princess Street is the closest non-residential street to campus
- 5 minute walk to over 200 businesses and all essential amenities
- No foreign buyer’s tax
- Beautiful water views of Lake Ontario
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder